Motor Insurance Comprehensive Policy In Malawi - Britam - Malawi
Motor Insurance - Comprehensive Banner
Motor Insurance - Comprehensive Tab Content
Comprehensive Motor Insurance
What Is Comprehensive Motor Insurance?
Comprehensive insurance is an auto insurance that provides protection to you, your car and third parties against all possible risks.
It covers a wide array of events that can damage your car, including vandalism, fires, and rockslides on twisting mountain roads.
This is a cover with the promise of total protection. We will invest our best to offer you the perfect cover to protect your vehicle against financial liabilities arising out of unforeseen contingencies.
Comprehensive helps cover damage to your car that's not the result of a collision, such as:
- Natural disasters (like a hurricane or a tornado)
- Falling objects
- Damage done to your car by animals
- A civil disturbance (like a riot that results in damage or destruction of your car)
- In case of vehicle theft, caught on fireF, vandalism
- In damage due to natural calamities.
- Free cover for windscreen, theft of audio and video accessories
- Free cover for spare wheel, jack and tool box
- Free cover for protection, recovery & towing after accident
- Non claim discount – building up to 60% depending on the number of years for not claiming
- Discount on fleet
- Full discount on Controller Technique fees at renewal
- Flexible premium rates and terms
- Cover for damage to vehicles in the custody of Motor Trader or Garage
- Geographical scope – Rwanda, but can be extended to other East African countries on request
- Authority for emergency repairs up to an agreed limit
- Excess Protector
- Political Violence And Terrorism Risks