Motor Commercial Policy In Malawi - Britam - Malawi
Motor Insurance- Commercial Content
Motor Commercial Insurance
Commercial Motor insurance is the collective name used to describe all of the different types of policy for the different types of vehicles used by businesses for commercial purposes including, lorries, vans, minibuses, trucks, tippers and heavy goods vehicle - HGVs.
It also covers fleet insurance too which is aimed at businesses with two or more vehicle.
- Vehicle damages as a result of an accident
- Theft of the vehicle
- Damage to vehicle due to accidental fire
- Damage of property belonging to third parties
- Bodily harm to third parties
- Damage to car accessories that had been declared when the policy was bought
- Consequential Legal fees incurred with permission from the insurer.
- Insert Table
- Excess protector
- Political violence and terrorism risks.