Cash In Transit Insurance Policy In Malawi | Britam - Malawi
Theft-Cash In Transit Banner
Theft-Cash In Transit Content
Money/Cash in Transit
What is Money/Cash in Transit?
Money/Cash in Transit is an insurance policy that covers against loss of money while in the insured premises locked in a safe, in transit en route to a final destination and while in custody of and authorized employee.
What is covered by Money/Cash in Transit?
This policy covers loss or damage to money by robbery or theft while:
- In transit from your premises to the bank and vice versa
- In your premises during business hours
- In your premises in locked safes/strong rooms outside business hours
- Loss of money in the custody of an authorized employee,
- Loss of, or damage to safes or strong rooms insured in the process of a theft or threat.