Buy Personal Accident Cover Online In Malawi - Britam - Malawi
Personal Accident Insurance Banner
Personal Accident Insurance Content
Personal Accident Insurance
Personal Accident insurance or PA insurance is an annual policy which provides compensation in the event of injuries, disability or death caused solely by violent, accidental, external and visible events.
The benefits include:
- Weekly payment – Pays a weekly income for the period you are out of work as a result of injury from an accident.
- Medical Expenses - Pays for medical expenses that arise from treating you after an accident including dental and optical expenses.
- Emergency Evacuation – Covers emergency medical evacuation expenses.
- Pay for the cost of artificial appliances that arise from an accident such as crutches, hearing aid and prosthetics.
- Permanent Disability – in the event of permanent disability caused by an accident, the insurance pays for a pre-determined percentage of the insured amount or a pre-determined multiple of salary.
- Accidental Death – In the event that life is lost due to an accident, the insurance will pay the total insured amount or a pre-determined multiple of salary
What are the various plans (options) we offer?
|BENEFITS||Option A||Option B||Option C||Option D||Option E||Option F||Option G|
|Permanent Total Dis.PTD||250,000||500,000||750,000||1,000,000||2,000,000||3,000,000||5,000,000|
|Temporary Total Dis.TTD||1,500||3,500||5,000||7,500||10,000||12,500||15,000|
Who needs it?
Personal accident policy works as a supplement to life and Health insurance covers. To protect you and your family in the event of an accident that renders you unable to generate income or worse, causes your death. This is why it’s a good idea to have PA and health and life insurance – to cover your loved ones no matter what happens.