Buy Travel Insurance Online In Malawi - Britam - Malawi
Travel Insurance Banner
Travel Insurance Content
Britam Travel insurance is an insurance policy that is intended to protect you for a wide range of unexpected and unforeseen events when travelling internationally or domestically that could affect your health and/or cost you money.
The most common risks that are covered by travel insurance plans are:
- Trip Cancellation or Interruption...
- Medical assistance
- Evacuation Insurance. ....
- Baggage and Personal Items Loss...
- Trip delay,
- Lost or delayed baggage,
- Medical coverage, medical evacuation etc.
- Personal Accident - DEATH/PTD
- Emergency Medical Expenses and Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Emergency Dental Care
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains
- Hospital Benefits
- Loss of Checked Baggage
- Delayed Baggage – from US$50 per each 12 hour period of delay
- Personality Liability
- US$50 per each 24 hour period of detention
- Loss of Passport
- Cancellation and Curtailment
- Travel Delay
- War & Terrorism
It works quite similarly to other insurance policies in the following ways: Travel insurance primarily works in a reimbursement structure. You will get reimbursed from the travel insurance company if they approve your claim. Click here to purchase your travel insurance before anything actually happens to disrupt your trip.
Travel Insurance Content_2
How much does it cost to get travel insurance?
Whether you’re planning for a vacation or a business trip. Protect yourself with the right travel insurance in these situations. Choose what suits your needs.
- Gold Plan
- Premium Plan
- Schengen Plan
- Student Plan