Group Personal Accident Insurance Online In Malawi | Britam - Malawi
Group Personal Accident Banner
Group Personal Accident Tab Content
Group Personal Accident
Group Personal Accident insurance (GPA) is a corporate or institutional policy which provides compensation in the event of injuries, disability or death caused by violent, accidental, external and visible events.
The benefits include;
- Permanent total disability due to an accident – in the event of permanent disability caused by an accident, the insurance pays for a pre-determined percentage of the insured amount or a pre-determined multiple of salary.
- Accidental Death – In the event that life is lost due to an accident, the insurance will pay the total insured amount or a pre-determined multiple of salary
- Medical Expenses arising out of accidents - Pays for medical expenses that arise from treating you after an accident including dental and optical expenses.
- Permanent partial disability due to an accident.
- Weekly payment–Pays a weekly income for the period you are out of work as a result of injury from an accident.
A group personal accident insurance policy has the following characteristics:
- Issued to a group of people with similar risk profile
- Group can be formed by an employer (of employees), organisation, travel company, banks, and other service providers (for customers), etc.
- The insurance covers the expenses and compensates the insured group members for any injury sustained in the course of their lives (except injuries obtained due to excluded causes)